Holistic Horsemanship Institute of America™
Schedule of Fees for training at Hidden Acres Homestead
Initial Assessment: $75 (Off site assessments require additional mileage fee. 2015 IRS Mileage rates are 57.5 cents per mile).
Daily Fee: $35 per day (1 week minimum and provided in weekly increments only)
- Assessment occurs wherever you keep your horse and will determine what I would recommend training-wise.
- Training is at our farm in House Springs, Missouri
- Proof of Negative Coggins, 5-way, Rabies and Strangles are required.
- Training fee includes pasture board and one grain feeding a day. Hay is provided twice a day in winter. Hay and Grain must be owner provided unless horse is staying for 30 days or longer. A diet transition is an unnecessary health risk for short stays.
- Training under two weeks includes work 7 days a week. Training over two weeks includes training 6 days a week.
- I require you to attend between 2 and 4 training sessions (depends on length of training) towards the end of the training so that you are well aware of your horse's progress and are prepared to continue your horse's development.
HHIA Training Methods Defined
With nearly twenty years of experience working with a wide range of horses, Lisa Wynne has developed and uses her own training methods. She works with the psychological and physiological challenges a horse may have all while developing the desired skill set in each horse.